Among the popular methods of advertising and marketing that companies hire professional services to do are advertisements, poster printing, flyer printing and even direct mailing.
But one very essential tool in marketing is your business card. With the help of your business card, you can give out important contact information to your clients and customers.
You can definitely look for a printing company that could help you furnish your own business cards at a killer deal. The design or the overall appearance of your card is definitely a very important factor to look into.
Here are the things that you can do to enhance your business card through its design:
- Color. Color is a very important visual factor when making a design for your business card.
- Adding colors to your card is always advisable to increase the visual impact of it.
- Do not forget that this card is a tool for advertising and if it has a good appearance because of its color, people will not just throw it away.
- Do not go overboard with the colors because you still want your card to be simple. A maximum of 4 colors will be enough.
- Pictures.The use of images in business cards is actually a little bit tricky. Although it is not really a requirement, having a good picture in the front of your card may captivate the viewer.
- Images can be used for those service type business cards.
- Never place a pre-made clip art from your computer into the business card because it is not unique to your brand.
- Try adding your own companyâ€™s logo. Everytime people would see it they will be reminded of your brand.
- Font. When you hire a business card printing service, experts will tell you that the most successful business cards are those that do not confuse the people with too many fonts. One font or a maximum of two is advisable.
Contact us today for more information on business card printing in Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver.